Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Yachties. A new eco friendly product
Posted By: mingdie, 09-06-2008, 09:25 PM

Hi Guys.

Sometimes you get a bit bored at work and silly ideas starts to form. Do you like our new product. Please enjoy.

PRESSRELEASE

Sailutions New Zealand is proud to introduce the new ECO-spipole

From the beginning wood was the preferred material until aluminium arrived. After that came carbon and now we introduce the new exciting material LOW-Carbon. Not to be confused with low carb diet.

After many years of development and research we have succeeded to grow bamboo that can manage high loads and are UV resistant.
The new Eco-pole has a very high content of organic material and the bridles and trip lines are home grown hemp. The hemp is grown in our back yard and availability may sometimes be hampered by to much partying.
The Eco-pole is available in 6m lengths. Longer lengths are available but the delivery time is around 2 years and can only be delivered in the month of May (harvest season).
More information is hard to obtain but you can try contacting the people at Sailutions.

Cheers
Eddie
Views: 1,693
09-06-2008, 10:20 PM   #2
db2

I could use one of those..... to beat stoned auklanders!!!!
09-06-2008, 10:43 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thank you db2. I guess we should head down your way for our hemp.

It is a shame that you don't have more yachts down your way as I love the place.

A couple of years ago I went down for a job and about 5 pm I sat down for a quiet beer a Smash Palace when a couple of guys having their after work beer walked up to me and said that in Gisborne no one should have to drink alone. Needless to say I had a great night so I must admit the people of Gisborne are great people.

Cheers
Eddie
09-07-2008, 02:14 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hey Eddie, I gotta have one of these - I love new high tech sailing gear. I hope you're not trying to BAMBOOzzle me - 'cause my lust for this thing is now off the scale.

Jer

09-08-2008, 01:18 AM   #5
db2

Thanks Eddie, yeh good folks here at gissy, even tolerate aussies!! I have an hartley 32 ferro but she's moored at the mount.