Having a Grate Conversation
Posted By: Mike Cash, 09-08-2008, 12:02 AM

It's 2 a.m.

Do you know where your children are?

Pentax K20D
Lens Baby 2.0 @ f2

Views: 1,250
09-08-2008, 12:51 AM   #2

Demoralization of society, the future is clear...
Very nice shot though, I love what the lensbaby does, and how you used it, f2, wow...
Isn't it spelt "great" though
09-08-2008, 01:01 AM   #3
Veteran Member

a grate capture of the moment... Nice shot

QuoteQuote:
Isn't it spelt "great" though

In case you were not aware they are standing on what looks like a grate... thats if your pun was not intended.

Neil
09-08-2008, 02:25 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
I think they are not only the epitome of the demoralization but are revolutionaries plotting to take over the world. Damn those children and their conversations; who do they think they are, talking like that?

We don't have too many big grates like that in our town but trips to Toronto have taught me that some pretty funky odors are vented up through those things; wouldn't want to stand over one for very long.

Cool shot with the Lensbaby, Mike.

Thanks for sharing.

09-08-2008, 03:58 AM   #5

Oh, i didnt see the grate they are standing on. Great pun then

J.Scott, standong on those is a sure way to keep warm, nice hot air coming out of them
09-08-2008, 04:27 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I am finding that the best and most fun use of the Lens Baby is for extending my hours of photography into the dark. Tokyo provides lots of opportunities for some fun shots like this one. Trying to get "serious" shots with "real" lenses often proves to be an exercise in frustration, but now when it gets dark I just mount the Lens Baby and keep right on going.