Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
And Eternity in an hour.
Lens: 67 105/2.4 Super-Tak Camera: Pentax 67 Photo Location: Hastie Natural Area, Knoxville Tennessee ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F4 
Posted By: CreationBear, 06-02-2018, 05:22 PM

As much as I love banging around the GSMNP, having an "urban wilderness" literally in my backyard is quite convenient when it comes to testing equipment--in this case, I was trying to get a feel for Extension Tube #1 and a new tripod, a Benro "high-hat"--a very robust, but compact set of sticks.

As an added bonus, my bear dog can accompany me on these adventures--though she's been known to sit on flowers before I can trip the shutter...

Views: 577
06-02-2018, 05:48 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Lovely bokeh coming from that lens. Thanks for sharing!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-02-2018, 06:01 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks, Adam--I had to "de-yellow" the thorium glass, but with a CLA from Eric it really does shake out some pixie dust on occasion, at least with B&W film.