Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Lake Side
Lens: Pentax 16-45mm Camera: K 50 Photo Location: East Coast Canada ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/50s Aperture: F11 
Posted By: Outlander, 06-03-2018, 07:57 PM

was going through some images found this favourite taken with the K50 , my first Pentax Camera ! I have sold this past year ! just the other day was wishing I had of kept it , would have made a great travel camera , through in your Back pack type, or just to keep in my truck , wanted a newer lens so had to purge ! photo taken just after sunrise , and I do remember using a tripod . I thought it looked better cropped this way I did make a print and framed , giving to my sister , since the photo was taken near her place .

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 

Views: 569
06-03-2018, 08:06 PM   #2
Veteran Member

That is a beautiful photo - just perfect!
The K-50 certainly is a great performer.

Thanks for sharing
06-03-2018, 08:48 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Outlander Quote
was going through some images found this favourite taken with the K50 , my first Pentax Camera ! I have sold this past year ! just the other day was wishing I had of kept it , would have made a great travel camera , through in your Back pack type, or just to keep in my truck , wanted a newer lens so had to purge ! photo taken just after sunrise , and I do remember using a tripod . I thought it looked better cropped this way I did make a print and framed , giving to my sister , since the photo was taken near her place .
I still have my 16-45 f4.0 and enjoy using it on my KP. For a 'Gen 1' digital design, it holds it's own. Nice DOF and sharpness in your image.
06-03-2018, 09:03 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bertwert Quote
That is a beautiful photo - just perfect!
The K-50 certainly is a great performer.

Thanks for sharing
thank you bertwert for your kind comment , and yes loved that K50

---------- Post added 06-03-18 at 09:10 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by NatureSeeker808 Quote
I still have my 16-45 f4.0 and enjoy using it on my KP. For a 'Gen 1' digital design, it holds it's own. Nice DOF and sharpness in your image.
thank you NatureSeeker808 , been trying to sell my 16-45 since I've replaced it with a Sigma 10-20mm 3.5 for doing my landscapes , not many Pentax users in my area so I'm hoping it doesn't sell , and just hang on to it ,

06-04-2018, 07:20 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice image! I try to go back through my K-50 images both to see what may need processing as well as to delete poor images and get more disc space. I have found some that are worth trying to edit as well as a lot of very poor attempts. But that is why I started with a K-50, to practice and see if I really enjoyed taking pictures.
06-04-2018, 07:36 PM   #6
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SSGGeezer Quote
Nice image! I try to go back through my K-50 images both to see what may need processing as well as to delete poor images and get more disc space. I have found some that are worth trying to edit as well as a lot of very poor attempts. But that is why I started with a K-50, to practice and see if I really enjoyed taking pictures.
thank you SSGGeezer love to see what was lurking in your files you may have found !!
07-27-2018, 12:41 PM - 1 Like   #7
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Outlander Quote
Peaceful.