Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Out and about this last weekend.
Lens: DA*300 Camera: K1 Photo Location: Necedah, WI. 
Posted By: c.perkins, 06-04-2018, 05:40 PM

Weather has been decent with a lot of rain lately.
Everything is green and growing.

Clarence

Views: 554
06-04-2018, 05:43 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Many awesome pictures in this series!
Looks like a successful weekend.
Thanks for sharing
06-05-2018, 02:52 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I lived in Wisconsin until age 15 . A lot of your photos have been interesting and this post is no exception . Why I waited to complement your work is pure laziness surely . My brother and I kept a snapping turtle for a few days and then returned it to the pond after scaring the other kids. Please send more.
06-05-2018, 05:11 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
bertwert
Many awesome pictures in this series!
Looks like a successful weekend.
Thanks for sharing

Any weekend that you can get at least one good photo is a good weekend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pichaser
I lived in Wisconsin until age 15 . A lot of your photos have been interesting and this post is no exception . Why I waited to complement your work is pure laziness surely . My brother and I kept a snapping turtle for a few days and then returned it to the pond after scaring the other kids. Please send more.

Thank you;
You are too kind.

Clarence