Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A few shots from my walk in the park today.
Posted By: jbrowning, 09-12-2008, 08:45 PM

Since it rained for the most of the day I thought maybe Fountain Creek would be running really fast and might make for some neat pictures (as long as I didn't fall in). Well I got to Fountain Creek Nature Center and a gentleman was coming out of the office and he said "is your name Jim" (and I'm thinking oh crap what have I done now). I told him yes and he said "you photographed the pumpkin carving and trail last Halloween" I said "yes". Then he asked me if I would like to photograph it this year for him. I said "sure". He told me the date for the carving is Oct 25th. I was just about ready to jump out of my shoes by this time. Lol I had forgotten all about the creek by this time. That was the high point of this little walk. There was some does around but were too far off to get some good pictures. But I did come away with these few. I hope you all like them.

On these first two, the full size photos you can actually see a reflection of me in his eye. (thats cool)

Does this look like a bug or what?

Thanks
Jim
Views: 1,515
09-12-2008, 08:58 PM   #2
Damn Brit

Good for you Jim. Now how about suggesting that someone carve a Pentax Camera in a pumpkin.
09-12-2008, 09:00 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Now that would be cool wouldn't it.
Jim
09-13-2008, 10:42 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Those frog are looking good. And I thought the last shot was of an egg case for some insect, interesting. Congrats on your gig Jim. I hope to see some of your images from the shoot.