Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Free Milky Way RAW images to try your hand at editing.
Lens: 14mm Camera: K3II Photo Location: Ucluelet B.C. ISO: 1600 Shutter Speed: Above 6s 
Posted By: aitrus3, 07-27-2018, 07:20 AM

I see I need to add some more threads in order to qualify for the raffle. So here is one of me being very generous.
If anyone here would like, I've provided the 2 RAW files of one of my milky way shots for people to try editing. Please read the readme file located in the dropbox folder BEFORE downloading. Ignore any of the Affinity Photo - Tutorial facebook group rules. You guys can use whatever editing program you'd like to accomplish the edit. The rules that do apply: feel free to post the results here or on your personal pages, but you must state that you got the image from G.M.Photography and include either my Flickr link, or my Facebook page link, which are at the end of the Readme file and I reserve all copyrights, so if you're a better marketer than I am and make millions off the image...
Have fun!
Dropbox - Affinity Photo- Tutorials Challenge - Simplify your life

Really not sure which thread to post this in, so admins, please move if necessary. Maybe move to the digital editing forum?
I'd post my original edit, but Flickr/Yahoo are down right now. If you're curious, it's my lighthouse image from 2016.

Last edited by aitrus3; 07-27-2018 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Move to the digital editing forum??
Views: 494