Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Bmw, e46, m3
Lens: Sigma 300mm f2.8 EX DG APO Camera: K5IIs Photo Location: Pacific Raceways ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/1000s Aperture: F6.7 
Posted By: Racer X 69, 07-28-2018, 12:17 PM

Semi tube frame, composite body, BMW V-8 engine. Fast.

At the July IRDC meet, sanctioned by ICSCC, July 20-22, 2018.

The ICSCC (International Conference of Sports Car Clubs ("Conference")) is an association of independent sports car clubs in the United States and Canada. It was founded in 1957 and is the largest sports car racing sanctioning body in the Pacific Northwest. It consists of Member and Affiliate Clubs in Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia.

Read more about Conference racing here.

The IRDC (International Race Drivers Club) is a Conference member club, and hosts meets at Pacific Raceways in Kent, Washington, and at The Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton, Washington. They also offer driver's schools, so enthusiasts can get their own car out on a real race track and learn high performance driving skills. The schools are also a first step toward earning a competition license.

Check out the IRDC here.
Views: 744
07-28-2018, 01:55 PM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice photo.

From the hood can I assume that it uses "Hoosier Tires" {the tires themselves don't seem to have enough room for the name}
07-28-2018, 02:04 PM   #3
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
Nice photo.

From the hood can I assume that it uses "Hoosier Tires" {the tires themselves don't seem to have enough room for the name}
Yes, it is on Hoosier tires.

And yes, there is a brand name on the sidewall, you just need to get close to read it.

I ran Hoosiers on my 240Z the last few years I ran it. Good tires.