Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
Mr. Plotts
Lens: Sigma 28mm f2.8 Mini Wide Camera: K5IIs Photo Location: Pacific Raceways ISO: 80 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: Racer X 69, 07-28-2018, 05:11 PM

Mr. Plotts was a Conference race from the beginning. He mentored many drivers, including the gentleman who runs this car. I might also mention the gentleman who runs this car is in his 70's, so he has a long history with Conference racing.

So hats off to Mr. Plotts.

Views: 611
07-28-2018, 06:38 PM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice view of the asymmetric roll-cage - designed to protect the driver where the driver is.
07-28-2018, 07:16 PM   #3
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
Nice view of the asymmetric roll-cage - designed to protect the driver where the driver is.
That car originally only had a single hoop roll bar.

When SCCA decided that open cars needed better protection for the driver, full cages were implemented on all cars, even convertibles and roadsters.