Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Think my wife will be happy...
Posted By: zeek10d, 09-16-2008, 11:21 PM

During the last dog show my wife felt she need to use a wider lens than the FA 50mm f1.4. This made me pretty happy as she has taken a new step in her photography, so I went order the Sigma 24-60mm at US$200^^ She had always love the bokeh the 50mm gave, I think she'll be please with this Sigma as well^^

Views: 3,136
09-18-2008, 06:57 PM   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Taff Quote
beautiful shots mate
Thx^^

QuoteOriginally posted by gawan Quote
Wow, I am sure she will! Nice and thoughtful photos!
Thx^^ I'm waiting for the weekend to have her go test it.

QuoteOriginally posted by todd Quote
all nice shots! #1 is awesome!
Thx^^

QuoteOriginally posted by roentarre Quote
That very first shot is so soft, gentle and poetic. Great capture in the whole series here. Sure she will hang it in the bathroom to add a bit of romance and fragrance to it.
Thx^^ I never really print any of my photos for the wall yet, I never felt they are good enough >.< The lens bokeh render came as a big suprise, as it's only 1:5.3. If it's able to reach 1:3, I believe this lens bokeh will be unbelievable^^