Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
YALE - Yet Another Lunar Eclipse
Camera: k-1 Photo Location: Verona 
Posted By: Andrea K, 07-30-2018, 07:34 AM

My little series from my attempt to shoot the Blood Moon. I was in the most famous square of my city therefore I had behind almost 200 persons that after every my shoot wanted to reshoot the k-1 display with their smartphones. All pictures with k-1, lenses are: FA* 645 300mm, same with RC 645 2x, DA* 60-250. To adjust the focus I used the Live View, sadly the LV, to maintain a high refresh rate, uses also an high ISO and what you see is only a colourfull fog. Pentax have to add an option to force the LV to use a low ISO also if this means with slow refresh (shutter).

People behind me in the queue to reshoot my display:

Views: 682
07-30-2018, 08:17 AM   #2

Photos: Albums
Love the 4th one most but they are all pretty

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
blood moon, camera, display, iso, k-1, lv, photo, reshoot