Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Few questions reg. photo posting...
Posted By: Atindra, 09-17-2008, 04:25 AM

As I am new, I was wondering what is better to post photographs? "post your photo" subforum or "user photogallery"? And if some repeatation occurs, I mean if I post a photo in user gallery as well as a new thread in this forum, is it OK?

What are the limitations of dimensions and size (bytes) for uploading photos in the user gallery?

Can I just post a link in the gallery from an image hosting site where I already uploaded my photos?

I hope this is the right place to post such questions, and if not please bear with me- and put this thread in to the appropriate subforum.

Atindra
Views: 1,221
09-17-2008, 05:24 AM   #2
JMR
Veteran Member

This forum is for posting photos. But since you asked, look under 'How to Post photos' in this same forum. You can post what you like on both forums and galleries. But if you are looking for feedback on this forum try posting just one shot. If you are doing a theme or series you can post up to five shots.

Good luck.

JMR