Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Waterton Lakes National Park
Lens: Pentax 18-135 WR Camera: K3ii ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F11 
Posted By: gwd4YQL, 07-31-2018, 08:58 PM

Here's a Panorama stitched in Lightroom. Challenging lighting as the winter sun was about ready to slide behind those mountains.

Attached Images

Views: 567
07-31-2018, 11:04 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Very nicely done, really crisp and clean. I remember going to this place when I was a small child, and haven't been back since. Thanks for the memory!
08-29-2018, 10:02 PM   #3
Veteran Member

It's a little difficult for me to take in all the details at this size, but it looks like quite a special place.
09-03-2018, 10:34 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thank-you for the kind comments. ~gwd Here is a Link to a number of albums on PBase. Rocky Mtn vistas. Most of them are from Waterton; a Favourite place for me.

Rocky Mountain Vistas Photo Gallery by G. Wayne Dwornik at pbase.com

That panorama image along with others post fire is in the folder/gallery "W.L.N.P. Gallery 2" positioned bottom right

Last year we had that wildfire. Then this year in August we had another scare; a woldfire in neighbouring Glacier National Park in Montans; it cuswept a bit into our park, but was held at bay. this time.