Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
my girlfriends city, Kelowna BC, Canada
Posted By: little laker, 02-24-2007, 08:43 PM

Sorry that I haven't posted much lately. I hope that you enjoy these pictures from Kelowna British Columbia Canada.

this one's using the kit lens

Then I grabbed out my old Sigma 75~300 APO, and took the rest of these using it.

The lighting on this one was a little unusual, when I zoomed it in a little everything blended together

The police helicopter, and no they weren't after me

This old paddle wheeler is a floating restaurant during the busy tourist season, I'm hoping on taking my girlfriend there this summer

And this children's figure is a model of the famous Ogopogo lake monster

Ogopogo of Okanagan Lake
Views: 2,012
02-24-2007, 08:49 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Some nice shots there. The sun gave that look in the first shot - quite an effect

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, canada, kelowna, lake, ogopogo, photo