Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread

Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington
Posted By: reh321, 08-04-2018, 07:58 PM

Several years ago, my family rode the WW&F tourist railroad at Alna, Maine. When we reached the reverse-direction point, the engineer came back through the two cars and said, "I'd like the guy who looks older than me to ride in the cab with me" .... he was talking about me! Here are a couple of photos from that day.

Attached Images

Views: 1,127
09-03-2018, 07:11 PM - 1 Like   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SSGGeezer Quote
Took the 20-40, *50-135 and my 8mm Fish.
never mounted the 20-40, but used the 50-135 a lot! Nice folks, nice train ride, very informative volunteers made it fun. We also got to watch them put the locomotive to bed in the big shed after emptying the firebox and cleaning it out. Will post a new thread after a little PP. I was surprised by how many shots I saw when I mounted the Fish eye before we took our ride.

Took a lot of images, over 300 and never stopped for the five flocks of turkeys that I saw along the road there and back. I had the 55-300 PLM in the bag also but it never got pulled out either.
I'm glad to hear that they did show you such a good time.