Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Photo Painting with Water Trails
Lens: 18-135mm Camera: Pentax K70 Photo Location: Volcano 
Posted By: Haute Wada, 08-17-2018, 12:49 AM

I love abstract and creative photography the most. As far as clarity and things, I go by feel but am still amateur in a sense that I may be unaware of some ways to make photos better by maximizing the resolution, etc. If you have any tips or critiques, I would love to hear them! Thanks for viewing

Attached Images

Views: 650
08-26-2018, 04:28 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I like abstract, but the images often work better when there is a focal point...either a splash of a contrasting colour or a single recoginable shape or some such. That way it's not just a sea of unintelligable shapes, which makes the eye wander but never settle.
« Gallery | Anni »

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
abstract, avi, camera, love, painting, photo, water