Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  
Roseclouds over the Mountain
Posted By: ffking, 08-22-2018, 06:02 AM

This was my first time back in South Africa for 13 years, and the first time since I'd gone digital, so I was determined to bag a new haul of images. We flew into Cape Town to see some of my wife's cousins before driving down to Port Elizabeth. One of the cousins had a holiday apartment in Milnerton where we spent a coupe of days with her, so I grabbed the chance to get out on the beach before sunrise and was rewarded with this beautiful view of Table Mountain

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Views: 1,055
08-23-2018, 01:15 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Busy capture here. Lots going on.

08-23-2018, 01:54 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by richandfleur Quote
Busy capture here. Lots going on.
Is that good or bad?
08-24-2018, 12:13 AM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ffking Quote
Is that good or bad?
I'm not entirely sure Sure is interesting though, lots to see as the eye darts all over the image.
08-24-2018, 01:18 AM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by richandfleur Quote
I'm not entirely sure Sure is interesting though, lots to see as the eye darts all over the image.
To me it's structurally quite simple but with a lot of fine detail in the structure - possibly hard to avoid in the real world, even if you wanted to

08-31-2018, 06:07 PM   #20

QuoteOriginally posted by ffking Quote
This was my first time back in South Africa for 13 years, and the first time since I'd gone digital, so I was determined to bag a new haul of images. We flew into Cape Town to see some of my wife's cousins before driving down to Port Elizabeth. One of the cousins had a holiday apartment in Milnerton where we spent a coupe of days with her, so I grabbed the chance to get out on the beach before sunrise and was rewarded with this beautiful view of Table Mountain
Beautiful clouds!
08-31-2018, 10:52 PM   #21
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by WildPortraits Quote
Beautiful clouds!
That they were!