Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
probably getting a bit boring
Lens: Tamron 90mm macro Camera: K5iis Photo Location: South Africa ISO: 80 Shutter Speed: 1/320s Aperture: F6.3 
Posted By: altopiet, 08-24-2018, 11:45 PM

Views: 403
08-25-2018, 06:13 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
There are people who have posted a lot more flower photos than you have. These are lovely. Keep posting towards 180!
08-25-2018, 06:18 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Probably boring only to you. I have those days when all I'm up to is wandering around the garden taking pictures of the flowers wild and ones we planted that grow in my yard. So I take the pictures out of boredom, but I still like the pictures. And others may as well. I think of it as "posting my practice". I do the same with my feeder birds. The thing is, others may not have those flowers in their gardens or those birds at their feeders, and they may find them interesting. Photographers photograph things, photo admirers look at them. let's not prejudge what's boring and what's not. We may be in disagreement with our viewers.

My first thought was, "I don't think I have one in my garden exactly like that, interesting."

Last edited by normhead; 08-25-2018 at 06:37 AM.
08-25-2018, 06:21 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
There are people who have posted a lot more flower photos than you have. These are lovely. Keep posting towards 180!
Will do

08-25-2018, 06:23 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Probably boring only to you. I have those days when all I'm up to is wandering around the garden taking pictures of the flowers wild and ones we planted that grow in my yard. So I take the pictures out of boredom, but I still like the pictures.ANd others may as well. I think of it as "posting my practice". I do the same with toy feeder birds. The thing is, others may not have those flowers in their gardens or those birds at their feeders, and they may find them interesting. Photographers photograph things, photo admirers look at them. let's not prejudge what's boring and what's not. We may be in disagreement with our viewers.

My first thought was, "I don't think I have one in my garden exactly like that, interesting."
Never thought of it that way, thank you for the comment.