Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Maternity Photo's of my Wife
Lens: 50mm Camera: K70 
Posted By: shawbamos, 08-28-2018, 12:11 AM

Went to the park the other day to do some Maternity shots of my Wife. Used the 50mm at 1.8. I think they turned out well! I am very novice and open to tips and tricks! Let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-70  Photo 

Views: 682
08-28-2018, 01:25 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My goodness what a wonderful set of photos. That first one just speaks volumes, i.e., clear view of a new life. So many thanks for posting.

TT
08-28-2018, 01:28 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
My goodness what a wonderful set of photos. That first one just speaks volumes, i.e., clear view of a new life. So many thanks for posting.

TT
I appreciate the kind words. Thank you for viewing!
08-28-2018, 05:32 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

To improve your portrait photography a good tip is to start checking other photographers works, understand their style, then experiment and find the one that suits you.

Good luck!

08-28-2018, 01:39 PM   #5
Pentaxian

First of all, congratulations on the blessed event!

Very nice photos that you two can cherish for years to come. I especially like the first one. The leading lines of the landscape seem to compliment her form.
08-28-2018, 05:50 PM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by krre23 Quote
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

To improve your portrait photography a good tip is to start checking other photographers works, understand their style, then experiment and find the one that suits you.

Good luck!
Thanks for the advice! I've seen a couple shoots on youtube but, it would be beneficial to seek out some photographers book of work for inspiration.

---------- Post added 08-28-18 at 05:52 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by troika Quote
First of all, congratulations on the blessed event!

Very nice photos that you two can cherish for years to come. I especially like the first one. The leading lines of the landscape seem to compliment her form.
Thank you for the kind words. That one was one of my favorites from what we took that day.