Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
New to this
Posted By: craig_perth, 09-21-2008, 08:12 PM

Hey all,

I am Craig Stevens from Perth, WA, Australia... I love photography and always just played with the camera... now I am trying to turn my enjoyment into something I can be proud of and hang on the wall... I have always used the MZ-60 and then got a luminx 5meg point and shoot, which my wife now use's... finally bought the K20D and I love it... still leaning how to use it but enjoying it.

I completed a 2 day course with Bob Litchfield (photographer) and the passion is back...

I had a play on saturday with the camera and some of the photos can be found at this link Craig Stevens's Photos - Araluen 2008 - Tulips | Facebook

Any comments are of course welcomed and appreciated... its the only way you can improve...

thanks and looking forward to some good forum contributions

Last edited by craig_perth; 09-21-2008 at 09:13 PM.
Views: 1,735
09-21-2008, 08:23 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Craig to the forum.
I have recently bought the K20D to replace a K100D and loving it.
Huge resource of talent here. Very quick answers to questions from all over the world.
09-21-2008, 08:34 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks Garth...

I am looking forward to learning lots... I have been here and read a few posts and learn some things already... decided I am better as a member than a lurker...
09-21-2008, 09:10 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Craig... Welcome to the forum... There are many folks here who are very helpful and don't be afraid to post shots... Cheers JIMBO

09-21-2008, 09:16 PM   #5

Original Poster
Jim,

I will find some where better than Facebook to upload my pictures... I see a lot of you use image shack or something like that... then I just need to sort out which ones are worth showing... would love to show all of them off LOL typical new comer

I do have some on Facebook... the ones taken with the K20D are here
Craig Stevens's Photos - Araluen 2008 - Tulips | Facebook

But there is a few others taken with the Luminx but I dont want to swap the forum with hundres of photos... 1/2 are no good... I am happy with a couple which I will upload for C&C

Cheers
09-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Craig, I added you as a friend on Facebook... Looked ove some of your shots... Nice work... I probably shoot 70% flowers... not sure why... It must be my gardening I also like to do... [was my main hobby until my K10 came along] Again, welcome and keep those photo's coming JIMBO
09-22-2008, 06:57 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum and looking at your examples on facebook I can say IMO that the 2 day course was well and truly worth it

cheers

09-22-2008, 08:00 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very nice work Craig - welcome to the best little forum on the web!