Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
5 Likes  #1
RIP Brigette: You will be Missed
Lens: FA 85 Camera: K-1 
Posted By: LeRolls, 10-01-2018, 10:09 PM

Natalie recently told me that her lovely friend Brigette, who I shot with on a few occasions, passed rather unexpectedly. Was a real shocker to me since I just been talking to her a mere two or three days before. I remember she was so excited for our next shoot, had so many ideas. Always so full of passion for all things creative. She even wanted to do a beach shoot with Natalie who she always looked up to and often went to for advice. Makes me tear up just thinking about it all. Anyway I figured I would share some of her shots here in memory of the short time I got to spend with her.

Last edited by LeRolls; 10-02-2018 at 05:46 AM.
Views: 1,670
10-01-2018, 10:20 PM - 4 Likes   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It' so hard to know what to say - she looks so beautiful here - one can only think what a tragic loss of a young life, and someone who appears to be a natural model and who knows what else she could have been? It's frightening how little we often really know about people who seem to have so much going for them. So sad.

Last edited by ffking; 10-02-2018 at 01:37 AM. Reason: typo
10-02-2018, 04:15 AM - 1 Like   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ffking Quote
It' so hard to know what to say - she looks so beautiful here - one can only think what a tragic loss of a young life, and someone who appears to be a natural model and who knows what else she could have been? It's frightening how little we often really know about people who seem to have so much going for them. So sad.
I agree with this comment.
10-02-2018, 06:28 AM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by LeRolls Quote
Natalie recently told me that her lovely friend Brigette, who I shot with on a few occasions, passed rather unexpectedly. Was a real shocker to me since I just been talking to her a mere two or three days before. I remember she was so excited for our next shoot, had so many ideas. Always so full of passion for all things creative. She even wanted to do a beach shoot with Natalie who she always looked up to and often went to for advice. Makes me tear up just thinking about it all. Anyway I figured I would share some of her shots here in memory of the short time I got to spend with her.

Nothing is left...only but memories... and worthless.

10-02-2018, 07:15 AM - 1 Like   #5
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by ffking Quote
Very much this comment here.
10-02-2018, 09:24 AM - 1 Like   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Very sad. So tragic to lose someone so young.
10-02-2018, 09:46 AM - 1 Like   #7

I'm very sorry for your loss.Cherish these memories of your time together and these beautiful pictures. Never forget her...
10-02-2018, 11:20 AM - 1 Like   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
thanks for sharing this lovely tribute ... wishing you, and her family peace

10-02-2018, 12:26 PM - 1 Like   #9
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Very sad. I'm sorry for your loss. It must be pretty devastating to her family. My thoughts to them as well.
10-03-2018, 04:39 AM - 1 Like   #10

what a wonderful girl, I'm so sorry R.I.P.
10-20-2018, 05:25 PM   #11
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

She was beautiful, and always will be on your pictures. I'm sorry. My condolences.
10-20-2018, 10:50 PM   #12
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

When tragedies such as this one happens, I have to ask not only why they were taken so suddenly, but why so young?

TT
10-21-2018, 09:21 AM - 1 Like   #13
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

You will be Missed
Death is always tragic... more so especially with one so young, my condolences to her family and friends.
10-26-2018, 05:09 AM - 1 Like   #14
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

An incomprehensible event, beyond explanation, beyond acceptance, beyond unfair. We can only weep for a promising life ended too soon.
10-01-2019, 05:37 AM - 1 Like   #15
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I missed this news the first time round. I almost wish I had continued to be unaware. Sad when people die. Sadder when they are young and the potential of a lifetime of experiences is snuffed out. I have a 20 year old daughter and a 15 year old son. I can't imagine losing either one. My heart hurts for her family.