Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Leaf's Last Fall
Lens: 77mm 1.8 limited Camera: K1 mark 11 Photo Location: eagle, id ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F7.1 
Posted By: sqlngtr, 10-17-2018, 11:54 AM

There is a spot a mile from my home that is tree filled and bordered by the Boise River. It is family photo, senior pic's, wedding and general nature central. When ever I go out to see what I might catch I usually wander around the river if only to gather in a little peaceful easy feeling.
I found this really colorful leaf so I moved it around the light till I got this. Smiley face emoji.....

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1 Mark II  Photo 

Views: 724
10-17-2018, 09:16 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Beautiful .Very much like the composition and the bokeh, back lighting...well thought out and composed.
10-17-2018, 10:24 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I must agree. Well executed as I really like the way the color of the leaf stands out among the crowd. Excellent.

TT
10-18-2018, 09:10 AM   #4
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by lesmore49 Quote
Beautiful .Very much like the composition and the bokeh, back lighting...well thought out and composed.
Thank you, I get to go back this afternoon and do a shoot with my niece and her son. As always I hope it all comes together!

---------- Post added 10-18-18 at 10:16 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
I must agree. Well executed as I really like the way the color of the leaf stands out among the crowd. Excellent.

TT
Thank you, I just read a really ridiculous article about staging a shot in nature. The photographer put a leaf on a round spot of color on a rock and a big ruckus arose about how the photo was fake since it didn't happen naturally. Since I am not a photojournalist I feel free to move the leaf around as much as it takes to make me happy. And this particular arrangement did make me happy!

11-30-2019, 12:32 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by sqlngtr Quote
There is a spot a mile from my home that is tree filled and bordered by the Boise River. It is family photo, senior pic's, wedding and general nature central. When ever I go out to see what I might catch I usually wander around the river if only to gather in a little peaceful easy feeling.
I found this really colorful leaf so I moved it around the light till I got this. Smiley face emoji.....
Wonderful shot. Object sharp. Nice bokeh
« The Clown | Kayaker »