Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Sun at my back, sunset reflections
Lens: Pentax FA 24-90 mm Camera: K20D Photo Location: Philippines ISO: 1600 Shutter Speed: 1/15s Aperture: F4.5 
Posted By: shirey, 10-23-2018, 05:14 AM

I was amazed at the afternoon sunset reflection in the glass building behind me. I didn't see it until I turned around. I was on the 5th level of a neighboring building, which provided an interesting view of the street below and the other buildings in the distance. Though it was already dark on the street below, the sky was still brilliant and could be seen in the building in this image. Note the car headlights below. I was overwhelmed by this photo opportunity, and glad I had my Pentax with me.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 

Views: 574
10-23-2018, 05:30 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Lovely color band on the building. Thanks for sharing.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo, street, sunset