Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
London
Posted By: Kerrowdown, 10-24-2018, 02:50 AM

A different view of the Capital of England... well the bag says Marks & Spencer London.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Views: 659
10-24-2018, 07:27 AM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
A different view of the Capital of England

So Elizabeth Regina is visiting Kensington, then?
10-24-2018, 08:37 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
the bag says Marks & Spencer London.
Makes you wonder about someone so anxious to try on her new purchase(s) she didn't stop at home first and ditch the bag. Is it just an optical illusion, or is this beach so overrun with stones that this woman had it to herself? It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words, but in this case all those words just add up to questions. I must say you have a keen eye to read the M&S location through the viewfinder with a telephoto lens on your camera, though.
10-24-2018, 09:08 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by CreationBear Quote
So Elizabeth Regina is visiting Kensington, then?
That's just way too clever for me...

10-24-2018, 09:38 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by RGlasel Quote
Makes you wonder about someone so anxious to try on her new purchase(s) she didn't stop at home first and ditch the bag.
But you know that lassies aren't wired up the same as us, hence logic doesn't always apply.

Is it just an optical illusion, or is this beach so overrun with stones that this woman had it to herself?
Aye pretty much on her own, the best way to get a beach IMHO and of course the old Kerrowdown was there too.

It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words, but in this case all those words just add up to questions.
Paradoxically these are the type of images I like to post, a bit thought provoking.

I must say you have a keen eye to read the M&S location through the viewfinder with a telephoto lens on your camera, though.
I confess to having walked past her, then turned and shot, rather than having 20/10 or super human 20/5 vision.
10-24-2018, 10:33 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
But you know that lassies aren't wired up the same as us, hence logic doesn't always apply.
Aye, I've been married to the same woman for almost 30 years, so I have good reason to believe you.
10-24-2018, 10:47 AM   #7
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Aye, I've been married to the same woman for almost 30 years, so I have good reason to believe you.
Aye I’ve been attached to Lady Kerrowdown for thirty four years now, I could’ve committed multiple murders in the UK and been out on parole in less time.