Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Shots from Gulf (of Mexico) Coast
Posted By: cputeq, 09-24-2008, 10:32 AM

Hello there Pentaxians
I've been trying not to bug you guys with my Can-On pictures, but I'm actually visiting my home for a month and thought I would share some coastal pictures! Sorta exciting for me, since normally I live near just trees!

I hope you enjoy. (disclaimer - I only have a laptop to edit these, so if colors or gamma slightly off please excuse!) 40D with the 28-135 kit lens.

Pier and Sand

The Clubhouse

Birds on Posts

Dogleg Left

Former Bridge

Diagonal

Boat in Water

Seagull

Views: 1,319

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo, pictures

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BEWARE OF GULF DATA ELECTRONICS OR GULF DATA SYSTEMS Web Site stl09 Photographic Technique 2 09-29-2009 11:03 PM
Gulf Coast Storm Studio20 Post Your Photos! 8 06-11-2009 12:24 PM
Bridge Bar and Bait Shop - A Touch of Gulf Coast Culture Sailor Post Your Photos! 8 04-15-2009 06:35 AM
Hello from the Mississippi Gulf Coast LRandyB Welcomes and Introductions 4 07-01-2008 07:11 PM
Selected Shots from my recent trip to Mexico!! Brian Wahl Post Your Photos! 14 03-21-2007 06:03 PM