Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
4 Likes  
Adult Non breeding Snowy Egret poses for me
Posted By: photolady95, 11-03-2018, 03:51 PM

I thought about going fishing today but when I got to this park, and saw two birds standing in the canal that runs down the middle of this park, the water dead still, and their reflections, I decided to go hunting instead... with a camera of course. Hope you like what you see here.

Views: 1,779
11-06-2018, 07:18 PM   #31
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Schraubstock Quote
Well,Well.Obviously well meaning advice in the overall context of printing is not welcomed. Your photographic prowess was not in question, I am sorry I have trod on your toes.A few more of those swipes and I think I call it quits.
As I said, the well meaning advice should have been given in the other thread. I neither posted here asking for help in printing it, nor was it posted in the Critique Forum where you would have been allowed, at my discretion, to provide helpful hints on processing.

Last edited by photolady95; 11-06-2018 at 07:47 PM.
12-12-2021, 08:59 AM   #32

QuoteOriginally posted by photolady95 Quote
I thought about going fishing today but when I got to this park, and saw two birds standing in the canal that runs down the middle of this park, the water dead still, and their reflections, I decided to go hunting instead... with a camera of course. Hope you like what you see here.

Very nice - sharp and well lit.