Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Snowbirds from Korea
Lens: Pentax FA 24-90 mm Camera: K20D Photo Location: Lapu Lapu City ISO: 1600 Shutter Speed: 1/45s Aperture: F4 
Posted By: shirey, 11-07-2018, 09:47 PM

A snapshot of pool activity after dinner, at a local resort. Asian tourists, mostly from Korea, flock here when autumn arrives in the north. It's a good thing. Plenty of things for them to do here. Sightseeing all day, then relaxing at night.

I like to go to certain resorts for a nice dinner, then walk around with my camera. I'm starting to get the hang of shooting at night and using the higher ISO's. I ignore the shadows and base exposures on what is in the light.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 

Views: 832
11-08-2018, 04:05 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very excellent work. Interesting to see someone still using vintage Pentax gear and it is easy to see why. Thanks for posting.

TT
01-31-2019, 07:59 AM   #3

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
Very excellent work. Interesting to see someone still using vintage Pentax gear and it is easy to see why. Thanks for posting.

TT
Thanks. My older camera and lens are a perfect match. They work well together. The challenge is for me to do may part.
02-02-2019, 06:18 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by shirey Quote
A snapshot of pool activity after dinner, at a local resort. Asian tourists, mostly from Korea, flock here when autumn arrives in the north. It's a good thing. Plenty of things for them to do here. Sightseeing all day, then relaxing at night.

I like to go to certain resorts for a nice dinner, then walk around with my camera. I'm starting to get the hang of shooting at night and using the higher ISO's. I ignore the shadows and base exposures on what is in the light.
You did an excellent job of using the light provided by the scene to show the scene as it was.