Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
no, not Ararat...( or everywhere you look...)
Lens: rokinon 8mm f/3.5 fish-eye Camera: k-50 Photo Location: Osoyoos.BC ISO: 100 
Posted By: françois, 11-12-2018, 06:44 PM

I think I'm back! Sometimes, I realize that I'm quite technologically challenged!!!

Anyway, here's a black and white shot of a winery being built, up on Black Sage Rd. between Oliver, and Osoyoos BC, with the new plantings letting us see
through the rows, every which way you look. I hope you like it...

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 

Views: 625
11-13-2018, 06:38 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by françois Quote
I think I'm back! Sometimes, I realize that I'm quite technologically challenged!!!

Anyway, here's a black and white shot of a winery being built, up on Black Sage Rd. between Oliver, and Osoyoos BC, with the new plantings letting us see
I don't see anything here that yells "Technologically Challenged!". This is a good B&W shot, with all kinds of detail, plus varying shades and textures.
11-13-2018, 06:45 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
thanks reh321... I'm glad you enjoy the shot! Believe me! I am so, technologically challenged! But I was just thinking aloud to myself... Thanks for your comment!
10-29-2019, 03:09 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by françois Quote

What a lot of white sticks! A different way to see a winery ;-)
The sky is dramatic. Nice.

10-29-2019, 04:09 AM   #5
Pentaxian

!good one. i like the fisheye effect in this scene. also, wires are nice touch, they add alot to the composition.