Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The CIA (no, not that one)
Lens: DA 50 F1.8 Camera: Pentax K-50 Photo Location: Hyde Park, NY ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/1250s Aperture: F1.8 
Posted By: ThomSirveaux, 11-12-2018, 08:08 PM

My wife's family is from Upstate NY, so we typically go every year. I believe this was the year my wife gave me my 50mm F1.8 Nifty Fifty, and I just used it all the damn time.

Each trip to NY includes a jaunt over to the CIA, the Culinary Institute of America, to have a nice meal. It also happens to include some amazing views and architecture. IIRC, I waited a few cycles of the fountain to get this one right.

Views: 543
11-19-2018, 12:00 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ThomSirveaux Quote
My wife's family is from Upstate NY, so we typically go every year. I believe this was the year my wife gave me my 50mm F1.8 Nifty Fifty, and I just used it all the damn time.

Each trip to NY includes a jaunt over to the CIA, the Culinary Institute of America, to have a nice meal. It also happens to include some amazing views and architecture. IIRC, I waited a few cycles of the fountain to get this one right.
This is a nice scene as done.

What city is it in? Would a wider view also show neat scenery?
11-19-2018, 05:56 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
This is a nice scene as done.

What city is it in? Would a wider view also show neat scenery?
Thanks! The Culinary is in Hyde Park, NY. I'm sure a wider view would show more, and I think I have a few wide shots, but they're at home and I am not... and on a computer I don't have easy access to, anymore. Long story.