Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Resort Gift Shop at Night
Lens: Pentax FA 24-90 mm Camera: K20D Photo Location: Lapu Lapu City ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/30s Aperture: F4.5 
Posted By: shirey, 12-28-2018, 12:05 AM

It's a few minutes before closing at the resort gift shop. Just a few people remain. I love night photography and shot this just for practice, in Manual Mode, hand-held at a distance of a little over 100 feet. Image stabilization was on, and I focused just short of infinity and metered (center-weighted) on the man in the shop. Editing consisted of cropping, adjusting white balance, bringing up the highlights and mids; and selectively increasing vibrancy of colored items in the shop. I think the F4.5 aperture gave just enough depth of field to cover the target and the chairs in front of the shop.

Date: 25 Dec 2018

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 

Views: 692

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, center-weighted, gift, image stabilization, manual mode, night, night photography, photo, resort, resort gift shop, shop