Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
I had a visitor today
Lens: Tamron 90mm macro Camera: K-1 
Posted By: micromacro, 01-07-2019, 10:07 PM

She invited herself to my kitchen when I left the door open for a minute. I chased her out with the peanut, but decided to stage the visit again , kept the door open waiting with the camera. And here she goes. I did not worry about her lost in the house because she will follow me everywhere as a peanut source. I'm not going to do that again, she is too spoiled already.

Attached Images

Views: 940
01-07-2019, 10:28 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by micromacro Quote
She invited herself to my kitchen when I left the door open for a minute. I chased her out with the peanut, but decided to stage the visit again , kept the door open waiting with the camera. And here she goes. I did not worry about her lost in the house because she will follow me everywhere as a peanut source. I'm not going to do that again, she is too spoiled already.
Yes, some squirrels are said to be fearless. The large fox squirrels living in our back yard head for the next state {we live roughly a dozen miles from Michigan } as soon as I open the back door to refill the feeders, but my wife tells me that a squirrel of the same type actually climbed the leg of a maintenance worker at the college where she is employed - apparently the students have conditioned them to think of humans as sources of food.

Incidentally, you should post these neat photos on the "Squirrel Thread"
Got Squirrel Shots? (In memorial of Rupert) - PentaxForums.com
07-27-2019, 06:59 PM   #3
Veteran Member

A squirrel once climbed my leg in DC. I just freaked out. All I could think of was rabies and sharp teeth.
I really like 'em, feed 'em from time to time and chase 'em for pictures, but I don't want any on me.
Nice visitor, BTW. Good thing you could catch it with your camera.

07-27-2019, 07:11 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by micromacro Quote
Great set of images! Squirrels are very curious and intelligent.