Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Lunar eclipse at the airport
Lens: D-FA 24-70 Camera: K-1 Photo Location: Amsterdam Airport Schiphol ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: Above 6s Aperture: F4 
Posted By: greenbaron, 01-22-2019, 02:23 AM

The lunar eclipse as seen in the Netherlands, airport style. Being on shift, I decided to bring some gear and see if and what I might be allowed to do at the field. Got more than I could have asked for with a session on one of the main runways

Recorded a 360 panorama and a few regular shots. During the latter a small patch a fog rolled in and the shadow of the K-1 is projected on that by the headlights of the vehicle behind me. Also gave the photo a heavy orange glow as a result from the compulsory orange/yellow alert lights. Hind sight the shadows may have been prevented by placing the tripod on the hood of the vehicle. 10s exposure.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Views: 235
01-23-2019, 12:35 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
That's a pretty cool and kind of haunting picture!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
airport, amsterdam, camera, eclipse, lunar, photo, runway, schiphol, vehicle