Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Bruce, doing what he does best
Lens: DA 55-300 Camera: K30 ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/45s Aperture: F4.5 
Posted By: Cee Cee, 01-22-2019, 04:30 PM

ah sorry, hope I didn't disturb you


that's better, back to doing what you do best

Views: 268
01-22-2019, 09:50 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern California
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,082
He is a real beauty! This is a really good perspective from low down.
01-22-2019, 10:36 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
eaglem's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth Western Australia
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 31,668
You getting low down and dirty Cee Cee? Or were you after a Cat Scan.
01-24-2019, 04:20 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
Cee Cee's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Glenroy, Melbourne
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,263
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ToddK Quote
He is a real beauty! This is a really good perspective from low down.
thank you ToddK, camera resting on a book on the floor, cheers

QuoteOriginally posted by eaglem Quote
You getting low down and dirty Cee Cee? Or were you after a Cat Scan.
, thought I'd get down with all the cool cats!

01-24-2019, 06:38 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Colorado
Posts: 663
Great shot nice cat.
01-24-2019, 09:10 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Sailor's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Coastal Texas
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 20,205
I love these, CC. We were "adopted" by a stray tuxedo cat almost two years ago, and he is asleep an amazing amount of the day. Until Tux came along, I've never liked cats, but now - after reading about them - I've become fascinated by their ephemeral interactions with humans. I now believe that while cats and humans live in different dimensions, the occasional intersection of those dimensions can bring great pleasure to both us and them

Jer
01-26-2019, 04:11 PM   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
Cee Cee's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Glenroy, Melbourne
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 3,263
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
I love these, CC. We were "adopted" by a stray tuxedo cat almost two years ago, and he is asleep an amazing amount of the day. Until Tux came along, I've never liked cats, but now - after reading about them - I've become fascinated by their ephemeral interactions with humans. I now believe that while cats and humans live in different dimensions, the occasional intersection of those dimensions can bring great pleasure to both us and them

Jer
dimensional intersections mostly take place at feeding time around here.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, chester, colin, flickr, photo
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"He who hesitates is lost... or is he?" Question re. SMC Tak 50/4. pathdoc Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 10 12-15-2016 06:46 AM
Pets Bobby doing what he does best pdvair Post Your Photos! 4 10-04-2014 04:52 PM
People He's not heavy - He's my brother! Gareth Post Your Photos! 4 07-23-2011 10:19 AM
People He is Irish and he loves his Guinnes Mikhail_Kriviniouk Post Your Photos! 4 09-09-2010 10:12 PM
in pursuit of an F-stop or two.. he he trog100 Pentax DSLR Discussion 6 03-18-2007 04:22 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:36 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top