Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Some more Treats..
Lens: Sigma 180mm F3.5 Macro Camera: Pentax K-1 Photo Location: Perth Western Australia 
Posted By: eaglem, 01-30-2019, 09:25 PM

Please!

Views: 424
01-31-2019, 03:16 AM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Is he willing to give you a kiss for more treats? Handsome little fellow that he is, I'm sure he would, wouldn't you Hubble?

Give him a hug and a pat and a kiss for me, then give him another treat!
01-31-2019, 04:00 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady95 Quote
Is he willing to give you a kiss for more treats? Handsome little fellow that he is, I'm sure he would, wouldn't you Hubble?

Give him a hug and a pat and a kiss for me, then give him another treat!
Actually he's not one for licking unless of course you cut yourself which makes me think he may have a little Vampire in him.
01-31-2019, 08:31 AM   #4
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by eaglem Quote
Actually he's not one for licking unless of course you cut yourself which makes me think he may have a little Vampire in him.
........... I do not believe that for one bit. He loves you and he's trying to help.

Hubble reminds of my old dog CJ. He was same coloring, same size. Though not quite as heavy set as Hubble. He was a good dog, loved to play. If my husband opened a package of bologna he was there for his share. He could dance, and sing, when my husband played his harmonica, CJ would sing along with him. His worse habit was rolling his tiny body in cow patties. I tried everything to break him of that habit, nothing worked. Cold baths, didn't work either. He'd go right back out after a bath and roll in another one. Unfortunately, he lost his life thinking he could run with the big dogs, and one of them attacked him, and killed him. Our neighbor found him the next day and came and told us when we had searched all night for him when he didn't come home.

01-31-2019, 09:11 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I would be impossible for me to deny this fellow his treats!!

Jer
01-31-2019, 03:24 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady95 Quote
........... I do not believe that for one bit. He loves you and he's trying to help.

Hubble reminds of my old dog CJ. He was same coloring, same size. Though not quite as heavy set as Hubble. He was a good dog, loved to play. If my husband opened a package of bologna he was there for his share. He could dance, and sing, when my husband played his harmonica, CJ would sing along with him. His worse habit was rolling his tiny body in cow patties. I tried everything to break him of that habit, nothing worked. Cold baths, didn't work either. He'd go right back out after a bath and roll in another one. Unfortunately, he lost his life thinking he could run with the big dogs, and one of them attacked him, and killed him. Our neighbor found him the next day and came and told us when we had searched all night for him when he didn't come home.
Truly sorry to hear that.

---------- Post added 02-01-19 at 06:25 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
I would be impossible for me to deny this fellow his treats!!

Jer
We're in the same boat Jer
02-02-2019, 06:09 AM   #7
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by eaglem Quote
Truly sorry to hear that.
Thanks, EM! I cried for three days.

Then my husband got me, Baby, a red Dachshund, and though she couldn't replace CJ, she did cheer me up and we had her for years.