Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Survivor
Lens: AF Tamron 70-300mm tele-macro Camera: K-70 Photo Location: home 
Posted By: joelbolden, 02-21-2019, 10:35 PM

The recent sub-zero temps, plus the snow and ice have been hard on everything and everybody around here. I was surprised then when I saw this little guy out and about while the temp was in the teens; they usually don't come out of their burrows until it gets a bit warmer. I had a lot of seed spread out, and he was enjoying a decent meal. Shot through my kitchen window.

Attached Images

Views: 231
02-23-2019, 11:31 AM   #2
retired sw engineer
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by joelbolden Quote
The recent sub-zero temps, plus the snow and ice have been hard on everything and everybody around here. I was surprised then when I saw this little guy out and about while the temp was in the teens; they usually don't come out of their burrows until it gets a bit warmer. I had a lot of seed spread out, and he was enjoying a decent meal. Shot through my kitchen window.
Nice of you to feed him. Rupert would probably start an on-line collection for him, but I always wondered if some unnamed squirrel stole from any donations.
02-23-2019, 11:04 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I have 5 of Otis's buddies who are regulars at my feeders. This little guy just ignored them and kept on munchin'.