Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Fence Post Art Work
Lens: Samyang 85mm f1.4 Camera: K-3II Photo Location: Sonoma, CA ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/2000s Aperture: F2 
Posted By: ToddK, 03-08-2019, 07:29 PM

The lichen and moss just jumped out at me on this fence post. This was my first outing with my new Samyang 85mm f1.4 lens, and I have to say it is a fabulous lens.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3 II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3 II  Photo 

Views: 688
03-10-2019, 05:37 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ToddK Quote
The lichen and moss just jumped out at me on this fence post. This was my first outing with my new Samyang 85mm f1.4 lens, and I have to say it is a fabulous lens.
It made the stuff that "jumped out" at you to "jump out" at us also.
Half the work is your seeing something; the other half is being able to record what you see.
03-10-2019, 08:05 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
It made the stuff that "jumped out" at you to "jump out" at us also.
Half the work is your seeing something; the other half is being able to record what you see.
Thanks for the comment! I have recently been shifting to faster prime manual focus lenses versus AF zooms, and it has opened my eyes to seeking out subjects in a different way than what I had previously done. It also makes for a more enjoyable and rewarding experience.