Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Fall colors, Mauricie Nat'l Park, Québec
Lens: FA 28-70 mm f/4 Camera: Pentax K5 Photo Location: Mauricie Nat'l Park, Qc Shutter Speed: 1/45s Aperture: F11 
Posted By: RICHARD L., 03-29-2019, 06:47 AM

Fall colors, captured with a 40 $ lens (FA 28-70 mm f/4). At f/11, all lenses are good.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Views: 663
04-05-2019, 09:54 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hello Richard,

very good reflection shot, and beautiful scene! If I might offer a suggestion, perhaps you might consider cloning the grass popping into the frame in the middle-low part of the image, which I find slightly distracting. As well, I don't know if you used any Grad ND filter here, but in case you didn't perhaps adding one or two to your kit would help you in preventing highlights to burn in the sky as happened here. Just my .02 of course Best regards,

Vieri
04-05-2019, 09:07 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Beautiful scene! The reflections are really outstanding.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, colors, fa 28-70 mm f/4, fall, mauricie, photo