Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
8 Likes  #1
Stormy sunset at Playa Barrika, Basque Country (Spain)
Lens: Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm Camera: Leica SL ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: Above 6s Aperture: F11 
Posted By: The Madshutter, 04-03-2019, 09:51 AM

Storm at sunset, a 2-minutes exposure taken at amazing Playa Barrika in the Basque Country on the Atlantic Coast of Spain during a Workshop I led there. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
Views: 468
04-06-2019, 12:52 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
The composition and exposure control are excellent...more fine work from you Vieri.

Last edited by photomax7; 04-06-2019 at 01:01 PM.
04-06-2019, 01:23 PM   #3
Pentaxian

I like that. The stony structure situated in the foreground, looks ' crocodilian ' and as if it's sniffing the air...searching for prey.
04-14-2019, 07:49 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by photomax7 Quote
The composition and exposure control are excellent...more fine work from you Vieri.
Thank you very much indeed, much appreciated!

QuoteOriginally posted by lesmore49 Quote
I like that. The stony structure situated in the foreground, looks ' crocodilian ' and as if it's sniffing the air...searching for prey.
Thank you very much Les, I am glad you liked Playa Barrika and its "otherworldly" rock formations!

Best regards,

Vieri