Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
6 Likes  #1
Pentax K1 II, 28-105mm and Lots of Sequins
Lens: Pentax D FA 28-105mm F3.5-5.6ED DC WR HD Camera: K1 II Photo Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/1250s Aperture: F5 
Posted By: brettday, 6 Days Ago

Here's another from my graduation shoot the other day at Oklahoma State University. The D FA 28-105mm f3.5-56 is a great lens. Far beyond what kit lenses used to be. The eyes in this image are tack sharp. It took a few attempts to get this shot, and I ended up being covered in sequins, but it was so worth it! Such a fun shoot. I wrote about this shoot over on my blog The Pentax Pioneer.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1 Mark II  Photo 

Last edited by brettday; 6 Days Ago at 02:41 PM.
Views: 310
5 Days Ago   #2
Pentaxian

Another very good and creative photograph in your graduation series. Well done and really shows the fun this young lady is having after her graduation. Bokeh is excellent and nicely isolates the subject.
5 Days Ago   #3
Pentaxian
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very nice.... a photograph that doesn't depend on anything but capturing the joy of the moment.