Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Ravensworth Terrace, Beamish Museum
Lens: 02 Standard Zoom Camera: Pentax Q7 Photo Location: Beamish Museum, Co. Durham, England ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/350s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: BigMackCam, 05-15-2019, 02:37 PM

Following my earlier post which describes my visit to Beamish Museum, here's another shot from that visit. This is Ravensworth Terrace, recreated from various trans-located buildings from the locale that were due to be demolished, but were saved and used to create part of this wonderful open-air museum...

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX Q7  Photo 

Views: 210
05-16-2019, 08:03 PM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
A good candid street shot
05-18-2019, 04:50 AM - 1 Like   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Lovely vintage look BigMackCam...nicely captured.
05-18-2019, 05:24 AM - 1 Like   #4
Pentaxian
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Where's the museum?... just kidding...

Inspired by my friend Leona who works at the west gate of Algoqnuin Park. It's a 7000 sq. km. park... and the West gate is about 3km inside the park. One of the commonly asked questions is "where is the park". Usually followed by "where are the animals".

6 Days Ago   #5
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by photomax7 Quote
Lovely vintage look BigMackCam...nicely captured.
Thank you - much appreciated

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Where's the museum?... just kidding...

Inspired by my friend Leona who works at the west gate of Algoqnuin Park. It's a 7000 sq. km. park... and the West gate is about 3km inside the park. One of the commonly asked questions is "where is the park". Usually followed by "where are the animals".
Ha ha

Having looked at many of your photos, Norm, I'd love to visit Algonquin Park. It looks like my kind of place, although I'm not sure I'd be up for the more demanding treks. We have some beautiful "National Parks" here in the UK, but they're not really parks as such, but nature and heritage conservation areas with specific rules attached to planning and use. We also have some quite large maintained parks, but most are relatively small - although you can still spend a day or two getting around some of them. We have nothing on the scale of Algonquin Park, but then we're a small island nation