Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
4 Likes  
Remembering Islay ...
Posted By: volley, 06-19-2019, 01:31 PM

I took the shot during a distillery tour ...
... and just opened a bottle

Views: 1,211
06-23-2019, 11:15 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote

We do that kinda thing here... the difference being once opened, we throw away the top.
There's always something I can learn from you
... and the shot is great!!

QuoteOriginally posted by Janse Quote
No doubt about that. The taxes on alcohol are raised to the sky to prevent the Norwegian people of drinking to much. Does it help? No I don't think so. :-)
When I was a young project engineer (about 30 years ago) I was planning to visit a customer in Norway.
Just hours before my flight I found a note that I should urgently call my customer. I was concerned that there might be a problem and I might have to cancel the visit ...
Oh no, my customer just wanted to remind me not to forget to bring a bottle from the duty free shop!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo