Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
The sweating tree
Lens: Vivitar 70-210mm Camera: K-30 Photo Location: Own garden, Norway 
Posted By: Janse, 07-28-2019, 04:35 AM

At the moment we have a heat wave over Norway. The higest temperature ever recorded in Norway was reached yesterday: 35.6 degrees C = 96.08 degrees F. The pine tree in our garden, Pinus peuce, is also struggeling in the heat. As this photo shows the pine is sweating though the cones.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 

Views: 724
07-28-2019, 05:13 AM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Wow I've never seen this before.., didn't even know they could do that, great shot thanks for sharing that.
07-28-2019, 05:24 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Wow, Janse, there's a phenomenon I would never have dreamed up! Down here in SE Texas, we're used to these kinds of temperatures in the summer (and we have big air conditioners!), but that kind of heat has to be tough for you folks. Take care - and stay cool.

Jer
08-06-2019, 01:09 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Wow I've never seen this before.., didn't even know they could do that, great shot thanks for sharing that.
Thank you for commenting Kerrowdown.

08-06-2019, 01:11 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yes that is interesting as I've never seen this happening before
08-06-2019, 01:16 AM   #6
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
Wow, Janse, there's a phenomenon I would never have dreamed up! Down here in SE Texas, we're used to these kinds of temperatures in the summer (and we have big air conditioners!), but that kind of heat has to be tough for you folks. Take care - and stay cool.

Jer
Thank you. I was fascinated by the blinking stars but it was difficult to capture it with the camera. The heat waves are seldom and of limited duration here in Norway so not a big problem Jer.