Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Using advanced HDR feature of the camera
Lens: HD Pentax 15 mm Camera: KP Photo Location: Katawonda, Ontario, Canada ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/45s Aperture: F7.1 
Posted By: Suhail, 08-30-2019, 08:44 PM

Our family and families of our cousins (41 people in all plus K2, our dog) stayed at Katawonda in a picturesque setting 250 kms north of Toronto, Ontario. On second day, we had a group bbq dinner. It was slightly after dusk and we had about 12 mosquitoes repellent torches lit all around us. I saw this scene behind one of the torch and decided to capture it. Is it landscape shot? Nature? Travel? or what? Who cares? I just wanted to take an SOOC image using in-built camera features.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 

Views: 687
09-21-2019, 10:41 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Another shot using HDR feature straight off the camera. The professionals here may not like it, but for a humble photographer like me, I get quite a number of likes on FB from followers.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, hdr feature, photo