Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 8 Likes Search this Thread
5 Likes  
A By-Gone Era
Posted By: Dewman, 10-11-2019, 06:11 PM

This was a stunning marriage of Detroit iron and gleaming chrome. Most definitely from a by-gone era.

Last edited by Dewman; 01-28-2020 at 01:31 PM.
Views: 770
10-12-2019, 12:05 PM   #16
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Dewman Quote
Racer, many over time have asked the same question. I use an Olympus Viewer II editing program that came with a little P&S Olympus camera I bought and it has proven to be the best I've ever used! Only occasionally do I need to use Photoshop to remove a pimple or unwanted shadow, etc. Such a superb little program..... for free!
That explains it all.

Thanks Dewey!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, era, olympus, photo, question, thanks