Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Single Girl
Lens: Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 II DC HSM Camera: K-3 Photo Location: Barnett Reservoir, MS ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/160s Aperture: F11 
Posted By: Larrymc, 10-13-2019, 11:50 AM

Single Girl
by Larry Mc, on Flickr
Views: 606
10-13-2019, 11:56 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Beautiful capture, Larry.... and you managed it without the use of any Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters. And, I'm glad you remembered the "Golden Rule" about the ... er.... um.... "front stage.... back stage" or whatever that was. Bravo.
10-13-2019, 01:34 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Larrymc Quote

Single Girl
by Larry Mc, on Flickr
Nice capture of this 'marooned lovely'.
10-13-2019, 03:47 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Dewman Quote
Beautiful capture, Larry.... and you managed it without the use of any Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters. And, I'm glad you remembered the "Golden Rule" about the ... er.... um.... "front stage.... back stage" or whatever that was. Bravo.
Thanks, Dewman, I'm not sure how I was even able to trigger the camera without those special filters.......I must be a lucky guy!! I'm still not sure whether the young lady was "front stage" or in the audience, she definitely was not backstage or she would have been treading water......I'm so confused!!

10-13-2019, 04:10 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
Nice capture of this 'marooned lovely'.
Many thanks, RE, she was sitting there looking out over the lake and I thought she would madk a nice addition to my planned cloudscape!
01-09-2020, 09:57 AM   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery

Single Girl
by Larry Mc, on Flickr
Very simple and beautiful.
01-17-2020, 07:57 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Photogoof Quote
Very simple and beautiful.
Many thanks!!

01-18-2020, 12:22 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Many thanks, RE, she was sitting there looking out over the lake and I thought she would madk a nice addition to my planned cloudscape!
Now that I'm reading that, I can even make out some sort of cloudscape - and I wondered why this ended up with the Landscape tag
I even learned a name for that last night, "inattentional blindness", from Don't be afraid to suck -- inspirational Joe Edelman talk at camera club - PentaxForums.com.

Oh, great picture btw. - the larger view on flickr even more so. With the default bright background theme it's a bit dark here on pentaxforums, looks beautiful in the "night" themes though.
01-18-2020, 07:12 AM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
A wonderful composition, Larry. The "feeling" of peace is perfectly captured in this photo.

Jer
01-20-2020, 08:41 PM   #10
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
A wonderful composition, Larry. The "feeling" of peace is perfectly captured in this photo.

Jer
Thanks, My Friend, I appreciate the comment!!
01-20-2020, 08:54 PM   #11
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JensE Quote
Now that I'm reading that, I can even make out some sort of cloudscape - and I wondered why this ended up with the Landscape tag
I even learned a name for that last night, "inattentional blindness", from Don't be afraid to suck -- inspirational Joe Edelman talk at camera club - PentaxForums.com.

Oh, great picture btw. - the larger view on flickr even more so. With the default bright background theme it's a bit dark here on pentaxforums, looks beautiful in the "night" themes though.
Thanks, I appreciate your comment! I watched the Edelman video too and speaking of "inattentional blindness" I never did see the girls with the basket balls passing the basket balls.........Did you?