Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 14 Likes Search this Thread
5 Likes  
Outside Looking In
Posted By: Racer X 69, 10-24-2019, 06:26 PM

Shortly after finishing building my house, I began the arduous process of redistributing the huge piles of dirt left from the excavation for the basement. As I worked the pile seen here, I noticed that it looked as if an animal or animals had been bedding down on the top at night.

I got up one morning and went into the kitchen to make coffee and fix breakfast and it was immediately evident that my suspicions were true.

Shot with Mrs. Racer's Optio W30, I actually made two exposures, one for the inside of the house, and one for the deer on the outside, then patched them together in Photoshop.

Views: 801
10-27-2019, 02:14 AM - 1 Like   #16

I love this Kind of photos.

Mayby they think they are reindeers and looking for a Job.

Best regards,
Birk

10-27-2019, 09:03 AM   #17
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MotoRider Quote
Nice moment!!! Nice photo
Thank you!
10-27-2019, 09:04 AM   #18
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Birk Quote
I love this Kind of photos.

Mayby they think they are reindeers and looking for a Job.

Best regards,
Birk
Thank you Birk.
10-30-2019, 02:35 PM   #19
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
Shortly after finishing building my house, I began the arduous process of redistributing the huge piles of dirt left from the excavation for the basement. As I worked the pile seen here, I noticed that it looked as if an animal or animals had been bedding down on the top at night.

I got up one morning and went into the kitchen to make coffee and fix breakfast and it was immediately evident that my suspicions were true.

Shot with Mrs. Racer's Optio W30, I actually made two exposures, one for the inside of the house, and one for the deer on the outside, then patched them together in Photoshop.

Cool!

12-13-2019, 03:37 AM - 1 Like   #20
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote

seems you are the alien now ;-) super snapshot!