Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Idaho Landscape
Posted By: Dewman, 10-24-2019, 10:52 PM

Buckeyemikey asked for more landscapes of Idaho. This isn't much of a wall-hanger, but it sorta' convey's the vastness of the area I live in. This was taken about two miles down the road from my house, looking south, toward the Owyhee Mts.... and Nevada.

Last edited by Dewman; 01-28-2020 at 01:30 PM.
Views: 508
10-25-2019, 12:16 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lovely! Really makes me want to visit that region.
10-25-2019, 07:05 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Dewman Quote
Buckeyemikey asked for more landscapes of Idaho. This isn't much of a wall-hanger, but it sorta' convey's the vastness of the area I live in. This was taken about two miles down the road from my house, looking south, toward the Owyhee Mts.... and Nevada.
The land is certainly different from the land I live on - but exposing those differences is part of the reason we photograph different regions.
10-25-2019, 07:33 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Dewman Quote
Thx for posting-keep 'em coming. There's so much amazing diversity to the American landscape that it should be celebrated.

10-25-2019, 11:31 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Buckeyemikie Quote
Thx for posting-keep 'em coming. There's so much amazing diversity to the American landscape that it should be celebrated.
I'll dig through my files and see if I can find something that won't embarrass me. I'm amazed that I live in an area like I do and I haven't taken the time to shoot more images of this land. What part of the world do YOU live in?
10-25-2019, 12:00 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
The Ohio Valley. I've been trying to get out & photograph the fall color w/out success-maybe this weekend if the rain isn't too heavy.
10-25-2019, 12:17 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Buckeyemikie Quote
The Ohio Valley. I've been trying to get out & photograph the fall color w/out success-maybe this weekend if the rain isn't too heavy.

It sounds like the perfect time to take photos of water drops on orange leaves!

10-25-2019, 12:43 PM - 1 Like   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll be heading up there for Thanksgiving, looking forward to seeing it in-person!