Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Broken
Lens: Pentax DA-L 18-55 Camera: Pentax K-5 Photo Location: Terrassa ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/13s Aperture: F1.4 
Posted By: CapitanXeon, 11-06-2019, 06:53 PM

I'll post a pic that illustrates well how while we can take a nice or however interesting picture from almost everything if we have the right tools, sometimes cool things are just there lying around and can pop out with little help.

I took that picture at the beggining of 2019, but only recently came across of it again, and saw the picture and a mock-off picture of my friend trying different lightning and what not, and sometimes is just funny how we might look to unsuspected eyes, like the ones that were passing by with cars while we were there.

Aperture was f/4.5 btw

Attached Images

Last edited by CapitanXeon; 11-07-2019 at 09:15 AM.
Views: 356
11-07-2019, 07:43 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by CapitanXeon Quote
I'll post a pic that illustrates well how while we can take a nice or however interesting picture from almost everything if we have the right tools, sometimes cool things are just there lying around and can pop out with little help.

I took that picture at the beggining of 2019, but only recently came across of it again, and saw the picture and a mock-off picture of my friend trying different lightning and what not, and sometimes is just funny how we might look to unsuspected eyes, like the ones that were passing by with cars while we were there.
Frankly, I personally find the second photo to be more interesting than the first.
11-07-2019, 07:52 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice shot and I appreciate your enthusiasm.