Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Autumn Approacheth
Lens: HD PENTAX-DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Camera: K-3 Photo Location: Pearl, MS ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/320s Aperture: F9 
Posted By: Larrymc, 11-12-2019, 12:10 PM

This image will give you an indication of what the HD DA 15mm Limited is capable of. Click on the photo and go to my Flickr page then click on the image to zoom in and check the detail. The little marvel never ceases to amaze me!

Autumn Approacheth SIC September 2019 16th
by Larry Mc, on Flickr
Views: 391
11-12-2019, 01:05 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Larrymc Quote
This image will give you an indication of what the HD DA 15mm Limited is capable of. Click on the photo and go to my Flickr page then click on the image to zoom in and check the detail. The little marvel never ceases to amaze me!

Autumn Approacheth SIC September 2019 16th
by Larry Mc, on Flickr
For us, Autumn leaveth, as we got a couple of inches of 'system' snow last night, and the forecasters tell us that the area should receive another 6" of 'lake effect' snow, the amount in an area depending how much streams over us. Right now, it looks like the wind patterns are 'favoring' another part of the area, which is fine with us.
11-12-2019, 02:36 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
For us, Autumn leaveth, as we got a couple of inches of 'system' snow last night, and the forecasters tell us that the area should receive another 6" of 'lake effect' snow, the amount in an area depending how much streams over us. Right now, it looks like the wind patterns are 'favoring' another part of the area, which is fine with us.
I don't envy you at all we will be down to around 20 Wednesday morning that's a 50 degree drop in a day or so. Winter ain't my favorite time of the year and its really early this season.