Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Her and Him
Posted By: reh321, 12-09-2019, 08:50 AM

My wife and I spent most of two weeks in November on a trip to Florida. It was partly 'vacation', but also partly family work. Last month, she had moved her Mother from assisted Independent Living in Florida to Assisted Living in California, and now that the lease was finally running out, we had to go down to Florida and see to it that the apartment was ready to be released.

On our first day, we worked half the day, then drove around half-an-hour to Fort Lauderdale By-the-Sea to have lunch with her cousin {who had been the closest thing to a family representative} in the area. The restaurant gave us an outside table, and while we ate we heard much chirping from a nearby bush. Eventually we saw both birds, which my wife determined to be a pair, so I made a composite of the two. I wonder what he {on right} did to get her {on left} so upset.

Attached Images

Views: 527
12-10-2019, 10:34 AM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by brewmaster15 Quote
That must be a Dive Bar! ..lol.. sorry could not resist.
Al
Nope. Not funny but funny.

I don't do bars of any kind as I don't drink alcohol of any sort either.